Stop moaning we could be Blackpool.

A rule now needs to be brought in to ensure parachute payments, and other payments of a similar nature, are only to be spent within the club.

How can this be allowed to happen?

However with the likes of JJ, Jameson, Prutton, Llera and Taylor available on a free transfer....they should still manage to put together a squad of freebies as long as Oyston doesn't continue to fanny around with wages.

A rule now needs to be brought in to ensure parachute payments, and other payments of a similar nature, are only to be spent within the club.

How can this be allowed to happen?

However with the likes of JJ, Jameson, Prutton, Llera and Taylor available on a free transfer....they should still manage to put together a squad of freebies as long as Oyston doesn't continue to fanny around with wages.

Who would trust that club at the moment though, big problems for them.

Who would trust that club at the moment though, big problems for them.

True.

Reading further into it apparently Stephen Dobbie turned down a contract in favour of a move to a team in a lower league. Ditto that player who went to Untied.

It's a very sad state of affairs. I've never particularly liked Blackpool, but it's disgusting to see such a collapse of a club at the expense of a chairman publicly screwing them over.

Criminal what has happened to them. One season in the prem should make a club like Blackpool financially safe for years to come. I can't think of them spending big on transfers unless they were paying wages way out if control

West Brom is the model to look at for me. I'd be well happy if we did what they did over the last 10-12 years

And then they un-do all that hard work by hiring Irvine

lol