Hold Steady!

Get your heads out of your arses.

2 weeks away from the start if the season and were a hell of a lot worse off than we were at the end of last season where coincidentally we won only 1 from our last 8.

As it stands on paper we've got one of the 5 worst sides in the division. I for one am sick of us giving teams a 10 game head start before we win a game.

Another pathetic transfer window, shipping goals left right and centre.

But yeah “we can strengthen at Christmas" oreyt then.

Bang on.

I can't believe people bloody think we have a competitive squad. We are missing a good player in three essential positions - CB, CM, CF.

But, yeah, it'll be reyt because we can always loan someone. How about Wickham? F**k me.

Are you a tactical or strategic player?

Makes a difference as far as how you view the current position is concerned.

Short term pain, for long term gain, is what I'm hoping.

If Mammadov wants to be hands off, and simply hand over cash to Milan to manage, I'm ok with that as long as Milan doesn't start thinking its his own money.

If the net result of all this is that we are no further forward in terms of investing in the playing staff, then both Milan and Mammadov can do one. But I expect investment in players as soon as the takeover has been ratificationalised

short term we only really need a goalscorer, although a CB is desired hopefully Kamil can find some kind of form as bet he isnt cheap.

The first month of fixtures are pretty hard so if we can be still midtable come Sept we will have done ok

I just can't understand how anyone can say we are not weaker than this time last season.

We have one centre back in Zayatte who hasn't played football in about 9 months, the only other player who could play there is Hutchinson who lets be honest can't be relied on to play back to back games.

Our midfield is not our biggest problem but then go and look at our strike force. Madine and Nuhui as our only recognised forwards.

One has barely played in a year and looks way out of his depth at this level (I do appreciate this is a new start for the kid so lets see what happens) and the other is simply not good enough for this level and never will be in my opinion.

We need two centre backs and two strikers minimum.

Loovens