Relegation certainties..

The small minority of "pints half empty" on here would be jumping with glee if we got relegated. They would be moaning if we got promoted. Quite why they claim to be fans of a football club is beyond me, 

Why the OP is even listening to quips of these people, is beyond me even more. What do you want us to say "yes, we are odds on to go down". Would that make you happy? 

This is getting really boring now, so I will tell you how it is. We are not going to go down.

Why? 

1. Because I personally believe the TO will be ratified. Nobody can say with any certainty that it won't, or that it will, but these are my beliefs.

2. As a minimum, we will strengthen during the loan window, and also in January. With or without the TO

3. As it stands, there are a lot of teams with weaker squads than us. Blackpool, Millwall, Leeds, Rotherham, Brentford, B'ham & Uddersfield to name a few off the top of my head. 

4. Most of you naysayers are forgetting we are one person short (Gooch) of the team that hit the form of a top 6 team from January onwards.

The same goes for the Happy Clappers. I think some people of hear believe that once/if the TO happens, we are going to get promoted this season. Sorry to state the bleedin' obvious, but not a chance. 15/16 season? Maybe. 16/17 season? If the TO happens, then I would be extremely disappointed if we were not challenging for automatic promotion.

If/when this TO is concluded, we will probably be looking at 2 - 3 seasons to build a team capable of winning this league outright. Anyone who thinks otherwise, needs a check-up from the neck up. So stop with the sh!te about being relegated, and quit with the stupidity of getting promoted this season. Neither will happen. This is called being a realist. I know this isn't for everyone, but try it, you just might like it. 

Edited by ChapSmurf

The small minority of "pints half empty" on here would be jumping with glee if we got relegated. They would be moaning if we got promoted. Quite why they claim to be fans of a football club is beyond me,

Why the OP is even listening to quips of these people, is beyond me even more. What do you want us to say "yes, we are odds on to go down". Would that make you happy?

This is getting really boring now, so I will tell you how it is. We are not going to go down.

Why?

1. Because I personally believe the TO will be ratified. Nobody can say with any certainty that it won't, or that it will, but these are my beliefs.

2. As a minimum, we will strengthen during the loan window, and also in January. With or without the TO

3. As it stands, there are a lot of teams with weaker squads than us. Blackpool, Millwall, Leeds, Rotherham, Brentford, B'ham & Uddersfield to name a few off the top of my head.

4. Most of you naysayers are forgetting we are one person short (Gooch) of the team that hit the form of a top 6 team from January onwards.

The same goes for the Happy Clappers. I think some people of hear believe that once/if the TO happens, we are going to get promoted this season. Sorry to state the bleedin' obvious, but not a chance. 15/16 season? Maybe. 16/17 season? If the TO happens, then I would be extremely disappointed if we were not challenging for automatic promotion.

If/when this TO is concluded, we will probably be looking at 2 - 3 seasons to build a team capable of winning this league outright. Anyone who thinks otherwise, needs a check-up from the neck up. So stop with the sh!te about being relegated, and quit with the stupidity of getting promoted this season. Neither will happen. This is called being a realist. I know this isn't for everyone, but try it, you just might like it.

I don't agree with this

It is not certain we will stay up it is also not certain that we will not go up both could happen

Guest Fedor

The small minority of "pints half empty" on here would be jumping with glee if we got relegated. They would be moaning if we got promoted. Quite why they claim to be fans of a football club is beyond me,  Why the OP is even listening to quips of these people, is beyond me even more. What do you want us to say "yes, we are odds on to go down". Would that make you happy?  This is getting really boring now, so I will tell you how it is. We are not going to go down. Why?  1. Because I personally believe the TO will be ratified. Nobody can say with any certainty that it won't, or that it will, but these are my beliefs.2. As a minimum, we will strengthen during the loan window, and also in January. With or without the TO3. As it stands, there are a lot of teams with weaker squads than us. Blackpool, Millwall, Leeds, Rotherham, Brentford, B'ham & Uddersfield to name a few off the top of my head. 4. Most of you naysayers are forgetting we are one person short (Gooch) of the team that hit the form of a top 6 team from January onwards. The same goes for the Happy Clappers. I think some people of hear believe that once/if the TO happens, we are going to get promoted this season. Sorry to state the bleedin' obvious, but not a chance. 15/16 season? Maybe. 16/17 season? If the TO happens, then I would be extremely disappointed if we were not challenging for automatic promotion. If/when this TO is concluded, we will probably be looking at 2 - 3 seasons to build a team capable of winning this league outright. Anyone who thinks otherwise, needs a check-up from the neck up. So stop with the sh!te about being relegated, and quit with the stupidity of getting promoted this season. Neither will happen. This is called being a realist. I know this isn't for everyone, but try it, you just might like it.

Typical clapper.

Only Onyewu missing? How about Wickham and Fryatt?

Guest Kagoshimaowl

We will definately be bottom half, but we will not go down.  We have a far better team than the one we started 2013-14 with. I would hope that after the takeover, we would obviously add to what we have got mind.