Relegation certainties..

We will be near the bottom again

It's a fairly average 11 but more importantly the squad has absolutely no strength in depth

Do need several signings, but wouldn't go as far as relegation certainties just yet

Edited by Lee A

Only those who are clinically depressed and have no actual life outside Owlstalk.

Thank goodness for them that they aren't Blackpool fans, they wouldn't have lasted out the summer!

Or it might be something to do with the fact that we have a weaker squad to the one that finished last season in relegation form. Whilst watching all other teams signing up players. People can say we were bad at the end of last season coz the players relaxed but that's only a suggestion for the bad performances. The fact is they were bad performances and until the players prove they had indeed relaxed last season it's reasonable for some supporters to be worried. But yes we should stop sharing our concerns on here as it's not very productive

Guest 5512uto

Its not going to be the exciting season of progression we were all promised, but we were nailed on for relegation last season and the one before and it obviously didn't happen, I think there'll be even crappier teams than us

We'll start off disastrously. Be bottom in November with 1 or 2 wins at best. Then make some decent loan signings who come good over Christmas.

We'll then go in a great run with people saying we can make the play-offs. The takeover will be completed on 1st Feb so no new permanent players and we'll fall back again eventually finishing about 15th

Edited by PeteG_1984

If we are!..............we are!.Don't think we will be though...We will get some real high profile loans in very soon then buy the ones we want to keep on iN January, Stu will make it all fiT like a jigsaw!...BELIEVE!

Think we just need a decent centre-half and a forward to cement that mid-table position to be honest with you.

While we are fannying about with trialists (I fully understand the reaons why - limbo), we'll not see a true reflection in pre-season.

Even with the players we have now I still don't think we'd go down, Blackpool, Rotherham, Brentford, Charlton, Huddersfield and Birmingham are all worse than we are.

Then once the takeover does happen (which it definitely will) you'll see far better players coming to Wednesday.

Even with the players we have now I still don't think we'd go down, Blackpool, Rotherham, Brentford, Charlton, Huddersfield and Birmingham are all worse than we are.

Then once the takeover does happen (which it definitely will) you'll see far better players coming to Wednesday.

I agree, no way will we go down even with the current squad, we have too many pessimists on this forum. There are some poor teams in this division.