Clinton Morrison

Always a weird one, Clinton.

Most people I speak to barely have a good word to say about him and he seemed to play as if he was generally frustrated by everything around him. Yet since he left he seems to genuinely really love the club. Not the first time he's been spotted amongst us away from home and he seems to love winding that lot up.

Seemed like he would be an amazing signing in League One. Just shows you never know.

Was poor form when he and his partner used twitter to slag off the manager back and forth. Wouldn't call that positive passion or beneficial for the club.

Strange that he keeps coming back to random away games,especially a pre season friendly. Seen him at a few in recent seasons. Wasn't like he was exactly had a great rapport with the fans when he was here. Still though, top lad, nice 1 Clinton.

Strange that he keeps coming back to random away games,especially a pre season friendly. Seen him at a few in recent seasons. Wasn't like he was exactly had a great rapport with the fans when he was here. Still though, top lad, nice 1 Clinton.

Think he's good friends with Coke so may also come along to watch him.

To be fair we've had less talented players not care less about the club. Clinton was past his best but he tried his best in as desperate times as I've ever seen (or I have anyway)

He was effin useless for us - get rose tinted glasses off cos you seen him at match.

i like him a lot more now he doesnt play for us....total waste er time whilst he wer here

That's not true though is it.  He was no world beater but he did ok for us and you could not fault his

commitment.  You on the other hand are a total waste of time and space.