rhys mccabe

Guest spowowl

When I was a kid I was sat behind the net in the Kop, Mark Bosnich had come out early at half time and the GK coach was firing the ball into his hands, he hit one a bit too high Bosnich tipped it over and it flew towards my face, just got my hands up in time but the force still knocked me nearly over my seat.

All I got was a thumbs up from Bosnich. How times have changed.

How has a thread about a player doing something decent off the field turned into a thread slating his on the field contribution?

If you've got nothing nice to say about what he did then don't bother saying anything at all. Or start a separate thread where you can slate him if that will make you feel better.

He accidently smashed a ball into a little lads face and gave him the boots he was wearing. He didn't have to do it. But no...you all focus on slagging him off for no real reason.

Aaah reyt.

I didn't see it myself, didn't get into the ground until 2 minutes before kick off. Just heard it hit him in the face.

I tell you what, I close to the front of the Kop...and shooting practice is a nightmare for me. No one shoots on target...ever. My ninja skills are in full flow trying to protect my brother.

So in one breath your berating people for slagging a player off for stealing a wage for the last 2 years(which is the truth) and then admit to not even seeing the incident in the first place.

get off the high horse you may get a nose bleed at that altitude