rhys mccabe

Guest spowowl

Guest spowowl

was it rhys who gave his boots to the little boy who got hit with the ball in the warmup, if so brilliant job!!!

How has a thread about a player doing something decent off the field turned into a thread slating his on the field contribution?

If you've got nothing nice to say about what he did then don't bother saying anything at all. Or start a separate thread where you can slate him if that will make you feel better.

He accidently smashed a ball into a little lads face and gave him the boots he was wearing. He didn't have to do it. But no...you all focus on slagging him off for no real reason.

Guest Fedor

How has a thread about a player doing something decent off the field turned into a thread slating his on the field contribution?If you've got nothing nice to say about what he did then don't bother saying anything at all. Or start a separate thread where you can slate him if that will make you feel better.He accidently smashed a ball into a little lads face and gave him the boots he was wearing. He didn't have to do it. But no...you all focus on slagging him off for no real reason.

He kicked the ball in a young lads face!

What a cnut.

He accidently smashed a ball into a little lads face .

Not quite true, the little lad and his dad had only just walked into the ground when Rhys' s shot sailed over. They had just started walking up the steps past us when the ball hit him in the back. Hit him quite hard to be fair, but I think poor lad started crying as much out of shock.

Funny thing is (not that funny) about two minutes later when they had got to top of block, a ball flew over again and missed him by inches.

I think his Dad took him back underneath stand until kick off after that.

Good job JJ isn't still here lol.

Was a lovely gesture from McCabe btw and received a proper round of applause.

Not quite true, the little lad and his dad had only just walked into the ground when Rhys' s shot sailed over. They had just started walking up the steps past us when the ball hit him in the back. Hit him quite hard to be fair, but I think poor lad started crying as much out of shock.

Funny thing is (not that funny) about two minutes later when they had got to top of block, a ball flew over again and missed him by inches.

I think his Dad took him back underneath stand until kick off after that.

Good job JJ isn't still here lol.

Was a lovely gesture from McCabe btw and received a proper round of applause.

Aaah reyt.

I didn't see it myself, didn't get into the ground until 2 minutes before kick off. Just heard it hit him in the face.

I tell you what, I close to the front of the Kop...and shooting practice is a nightmare for me. No one shoots on target...ever. My ninja skills are in full flow trying to protect my brother.

Hit him quite hard to be fair, but I think poor lad started crying as much out of shock.

If we don't sign some players soon he won't be the only one crying at a Wednesday match.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Its safer to stand in the net when madine is shooting! useless big arrogant lazy cnut, it was embarrassing when wednesday fans sang goal machine to him yesterday. oops this is about mccabe so fair play and a great gesture (checking ebay now to see how much they are going for lol).