Kelher

Guest owl from retford

Sounds like well bring him in to make up the numbers

Look, I know nothing about this guy, but bringing in someone to make up the numbers smacks of desperation. If this takeover deal is as close as many make out, what's the point. If it isn't, bring in someone full time, or struggle on with what we have

SG says he was impressed with his passing and will sit down with him to have a chat

"Reyt lad park thi arse. Tha can pass a bit but tha't a bit crap wi owt else. Here's thi train fare owam, get thi sen off an close t'door as tha gus. "

You cant judge a player from a few friendlies.

Infact if I was looking to buy Messi i'd not bother due to him playing crap in the final.

Cant say whether hes good or bad after the donny game.

But no doubt he'll sign and be hounded out of the team like taylor and zayatte.

Zayatte was incredible on trial and looked an absolute colossus at QPR on the opening day... 

I agree that he had a good opening game at QPR last season.  I think we have still to see him at his best and with a bit of luck SG will be able to do for him what he's done for the likes of Lee and Mattock and Maguire.

I'm not advocating that you hold your breath, but there might just be a pleasant surprise in store for us all re Zayatte.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Infact if I was looking to buy Messi i'd not bother due to him playing crap in the final.

Of course you can tell if someones decent or not after a couple of friendlies! francis was unsure about cantona and that turned out to be the right decision lol

Guest wilyfox

Zayatte's general play is ok. He's just prone to the odd moment of madness. If he can eliminate those, he'd be fine.

Look, I know nothing about this guy, but bringing in someone to make up the numbers smacks of desperation. If this takeover deal is as close as many make out, what's the point. If it isn't, bring in someone full time, or struggle on with what we have

I agree, but if we have no cash and no defensive back up with 5 games in the first month I could see a short term deal coming.

Guest Steve French

We had Messi on trial at the Donny game?

lol

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Am I right in thinking he won't be signing? Gray said he was going to be sitting down with him yesterday but we have heard nothing.