Kelher

Guest owl from retford

Remember about this time last year when everyone was clamouring for us to sign Zayatte based on an OK performance against a Scottish lower league side who turned out to be a carcrash of a defender in the Championship despite previous experience in this league and above, and this year we're supposedly a consolidated Championship club trying to push on with a takeover going through yet we're probably going to sign a random foreigner who looked uncomfortable against Doncaster because it seems that we haven't got or are looking at anybody else.

Remember about this time last year when everyone was clamouring for us to sign Zayatte based on an OK performance against a Scottish lower league side who turned out to be a carcrash of a defender in the Championship despite previous experience in this league and above, and this year we're supposedly a consolidated Championship club trying to push on with a takeover going through yet we're probably going to sign a random foreigner who looked uncomfortable against Doncaster because it seems that we haven't got or are looking at anybody else.

At least we won't be fighting anyone else for his signature then... :ph34r:

Guest JonTheOwl66

Owls talk needs signings!...don't care who they are just sign em!!!!!!!!!!!!......It's a form of blood lust thing!

No they don't. 

Guest JonTheOwl66

Hmm, at some point I may want to change my user name (can't see it really) but how could I go about claiming Stalker Owl as well as my current one ?

dunno.gif

Guest JonTheOwl66

I'm afraid I don't. I've had a guy recently who's been negging all of my posts when he comes online but never posts himself. 

Very, very strange.

Now I've got salmonbones throwing insults at me. 

The dodgy back passes, the 18 touches he took before releasing it, the headers and long shanks that went straight out for throws?

ONE dodgy back pass, the first one he tried where their lad was already reading it closing Kirkland down.

Dint manage to see any long shanks that went for throw ins when he had time to play the ball tbf

Guest Ferkorf

Yes I went. I'm very hungover though so my perception might not be hugely accurate.

So you didn't go then

Guest Kagoshimaowl

A six month contract makes sense. He comes with a good pedigree being from Red Star Belgrade and is an International player. With us being desperately short of CB's this is the logical solution and then we can reasses in January.