Kelher

Guest owl from retford

Guest owl from retford

So those of you who went to donny today what do ya think ? Thought his passing and aerial ability was decent but his defending and postioning poor. Worth a deal or not ?

Edited by owl from retford

Guest JonTheOwl66

Extremely average. I'd hope we can do better elsewhere. But then as things stand we are so woefully unprepared for the upcoming season that it's getting to the time where we might well have to offer him a deal just to have enough players for the Brighton game.

So those of you who went to donny today what do ya think ? Thought his passing and aerial ability was decent but his defending and postioning poor. Worth a deal or not ?

Think you have answered your own question here pal, if you say a centrebacks defending and positioning were poor. Aren't these the basics?

Extremely average. I'd hope we can do better elsewhere. But then as things stand we are so woefully unprepared for the upcoming season that it's getting to the time where we might well have to offer him a deal just to have enough players for the Brighton game.

C'mon, be honest, did you actually go?

lol

Guest JonTheOwl66

C'mon, be honest, did you actually go?

lol

Yes I went. I'm very hungover though so my perception might not be hugely accurate.

Guest Steve French

im hoping he is only on trial due to being short and will be let go as soon as we get a couple more signed

How short is he?