20% off new shirt/kit today only

Guest subnotusedmayrleb

Guest subnotusedmayrleb

Sports Direct are doing 20% off the pre order for the new kit (available 15th August) online...today only,I think.

Voucher code is - SUN20

Some might be interested, got my lad's junior kit for less than 32 quid delivered.

Guest subnotusedmayrleb

What shade of blue is it ?

To keep up with others on here - av heard it's off...blue.

Guest subnotusedmayrleb

Prob still cheaper in club shop with the 10% ST holder discount, Sports Direct is a fiver more expensive for the junior shirt to start with.Plus you can try it on first.

Fair enough, good point - this is the full kit though and I presently live 250 miles north of the club shop so it works as a decent deal for me.

Isn't it about time this infantile argument about the new kit was put to bed? For an afternoon out I went to the Keepmoat yesterday. The number of new shirts amazed me. Reading the chat lines on here gave me the impression that no-one was buying or even considering buying them.Incidentally there were a large number of 'Wandisco' shirts around too. I deliberately asked six different people, who were wearing the new shirt, what their honest opinion was of the new shirt, and rather surprisingly received the answers from 'It's O.K.', the standard SW answer to a question, to 4 people who were 'quite satisfied', to one gentleman who's reply was 'best shirt I've had, Mate' My young friend who I travel with, is highly delighted with his purchase and was wearing it proudly,and his young lady cannot wait to buy hers.

Certainly, whilst I never got a close look, if Wednesday were wearing their new outfits, they looked far smarter than the jazzy tat that Donny were wearing,m especially wearing BLACK shorts.