If you're happy and you know it........

Guest Fedor

Yes I think you would rather moan to satisfy your ego than see us succeed. I honestly don't think you support us as you claim. Any problems we have see you get excited, You aren't a realist as many of them exist

I think us realist see it how it is.

You clappers only see the positives.

Anyone sees the bad in our club and you call them doom mongers despite the truth.

What on earth do Leeds have to do with anything?

Your picture for starters. Yeah it's the flower of Yorkshire but it's emblazoned on the Leeds crest.

You surely cant be thick enough to not notice it, but then again rumour has it youre Fishcake

Edited by Tommo_SWFC

You realists do NOT see it how it is!................you see it how your:

Pot half empty!

Miserable!

Sad!

Pathetic!

Doom mongering!

Despondent!

Wretched!

Dismal minds work!

Football, like many other sports thrives on confidence and the dour Sheffield/Yorkshire cheerless misery you churn out on these threads is pathetic!..What desolate lives you must lead!........Things are not really that bad!!!!!promise........not that long ago we were very close to going out of existence!.Just hope the players don't read this "realist" drivel lol

Guest JonTheOwl66

Your picture for starters. Yeah it's the flower of Yorkshire but it's emblazoned on the Leeds crest.

You surely cant be thick enough to not notice it, but then again rumour has it youre Fishcake

So you think I'm a Leeds fan, basically?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Yes

I think you would rather moan to satisfy your ego than see us succeed.

I honestly don't think you support us as you claim.

Any problems we have see you get excited,

You aren't a realist as many of them exist

There's been plenty of insults on here for me in the past - ones recently telling me to go get AIDS - but the most insulting one is where people accuse me of not being a Wednesday fan.

I am absolutely 100% Wednesday through and through. Not like I have to justify myself to people like you, but I am. 

I don't care for my ego at all. If you remember - when the takeover was announced I stopped arguing with people and was genuinely excited because it seemed like things had turned a corner.

But nope, I'm clearly a Blade.

Guest Fedor

You realists do NOT see it how it is!................you see it how your:Pot half empty!Miserable!Sad!Pathetic!Doom mongering!Despondent!Wretched!Dismal minds work! Football, like many other sports thrives on confidence and the dour Sheffield/Yorkshire cheerless misery you churn out on these threads is pathetic!..What desolate lives you must lead!........Things are not really that bad!!!!!promise........not that long ago we were very close to going out of existence!.Just hope the players don't read this "realist" drivel lol

Just about sums the clappers up for me.

Happy to accept any old rubbish because we (supposedly) nearly went out of existence once.

And frightened to tell the truth in case the players read it.

Guest JonTheOwl66

The ironic thing is - I'm being denounced as 'not being a Wednesday fan' by somebody who claims because of my profile picture on here, that I'm not a Wednesday fan because the symbol is on another clubs team.

This person clearly knows more about the opposition team who he thinks I support. Weird.

What a f*cking stupid thing to say. You do say some silly things at times.

I want the very best for this club. I've supported Wednesday since I was a kid, will always support them.

So to suggest I will actually be unhappy when something good happens is utter garbage.

Are you insinuating that the so called realists aren't actually Wednesday fans?

I'd say they're actually the biggest fans because they actually want the club to succeed while the Clappers tug over Nuhiu (FFS)

It's just getting to the stage where our entire hierarchy is just a complete joke. I don't think even you can argue that this summer hasnt been utterly woeful. Dire.

We just seem doomed to forever longer as a poor team. Nothing works out for us.

Before turning the gun on himself. :biggrin:

Guest Steve French

The ironic thing is - I'm being denounced as 'not being a Wednesday fan' by somebody who claims because of my profile picture on here, that I'm not a Wednesday fan because the symbol is on another clubs team.

This person clearly knows more about the opposition team who he thinks I support. Weird.

Tbf...

Nuff said.