LB-Helan

CM-semedo

CM-Lee

CM-hutch

LW-Maguire

ST-Nuihu

RW-Antonio

With likes of Lavery maghoma madine on the bench

Yup. I would play two keepers with those ten in front of em too...

I would go

GK-Kirkland/Westwood

RB-Palmer

CB-Loovens

CB-Buxton

LB-Helan

CM-semedo

CM-Lee

CM-hutch

LW-Maguire

ST-Nuihu

RW-Antonio

This is about the 5th thread you've created where you're playing with starting lineups and formations.

If you're that bored during the holiday go and join some summer classes or find a hobby that gets you away from the computer

Guest UpTheOwlsss

This is about the 5th thread you've created where you're playing with starting lineups and formations.

If you're that bored during the holiday go and join some summer classes or find a hobby that gets you away from the computer

Reyt

Guest Bournemouth Owl

I would go

GK-Kirkland/Westwood

RB-Palmer

CB-Loovens

CB-Buxton

LB-Helan

CM-semedo

CM-Lee

CM-hutch

LW-Maguire

ST-Nuihu

RW-Antonio

I think playing with two keepers would probably give us the edge over most teams, if we are allowed to do that I think we can definitely make mid table.

At least that side should finish above Blackpool. Well short of championship quality in my opinion

Look on the bright side, it's a better side than we started with at the beginning of last season. The current side is good enough to compete at this level with out suffering a run of successive defeats in my opinion. Anything more than that and we'll clearly need to strengthen. We're certainly not nailed on relegation fodder as some seem to think.

There's still time to get some more quality in. If it gets to the end of August and the takeover hasn't been completed, then I'll start to worry.

Look on the bright side, it's a better side than we started with at the beginning of last season. The current side is good enough to compete at this level with out suffering a run of successive defeats in my opinion. Anything more than that and we'll clearly need to strengthen. We're certainly not nailed on relegation fodder as some seem to think.

There's still time to get some more quality in. If it gets to the end of August and the takeover hasn't been completed, then I'll start to worry.

Thats pretty much how I feel about the situation as well.

Rather worrying that after getting all excited about Mammadov's millions we could be going into the new season with the same starting XI that ended last season so badly apart from having a worse centre back and without the half decent striker.