Something needs to be done and said

Guest JamesSwfcOwl

I actually partly agree

We have fans who seem happy to season after season be happy with nothing

Why?

We're in the midst of a takeover, hardly nothing.

Signings are lined up, i dont see the problem. Posts like this are just naive and generally thick.

Guest JamesSwfcOwl

Are you fans still happy?! Westwood, Lee, Semedo, Lavery, Buxton injured so far. Missed out on targets and sounds as though he won't get the players in he wants. Not impressed. Hope there is a protest

Firstly I aint saying I agree with the opening post but Its all about opinions and this is a discussion board whether you agree with the posters views or not, sick of posters abusing people for airing their opinions on here....

Man after me old heart - well said and needed saying :ghoulguy:

Agree it's a joke, but if we suffer a few weeks of pain to emerge eventually as a stronger MASSIVE Sheffield Wednesday at the end of it all then it is a price worth paying.

If it all falls apart then we are in for another very tough season but then I don't need to point that out.

And as we all know nothing happens easily for our great club.

cant do anything but agree mate, its alright saying wait  for the take over to finish but what happens if it takes until the end of the tranfer window. We will be buying free transfers and loanees AGAIN, its becoming somewhat annoyingly Shit

In all seriousness, is there such a thing as false advertising in football. I'm guessing not as it could be argued that football results are a random chance. However, if there is such a thing then MM is definitely a serial offender. At every ST deadline we get the same platitudes that never come to pass.

More fool us for being too addicted and buying STs regardless I suppose.

Come on Steve, let's be fair, there are enough threads on all of the above already, do we need more?

Oh my days!!! This is a public forum. Not only do people have a right to post, the sheer integrity of the site depends upon it. Read the title, if you don't like it- don't read it. Too many people on here believe in themselves too much. You're a forum reader too - let people post. OP - spot on!!