Something needs to be done and said

Guest JamesSwfcOwl

Guest JamesSwfcOwl

I'm not being over dramatic here but year after year our fans seem to be drooled in by false accusations all the time from the club. Being told that we will have a strong competitive squad for the start of the season earlier in pre-season to then having the smallest squad possible with very limited additions to the squad. Our fans don't deserve this and I think it's about time something was said. You look at strike forces in this league and then there's us with Madine, Nuhiu and Lavery come on.  How long before we start getting the "we'll use the loan market" bullshit like we do every year? And any players we sign now will have the "haven't had a full pre-season" excuse for when they're poo after 5 games. And let's not forget the squad will need "time to gel" which is another classic Wednesday line. Why do we never learn? I for one am not looking forward to the new season as I can see it being a season of struggle if we don't improve quickly

UTO

Firstly I aint saying I agree with the opening post but Its all about opinions and this is a discussion board whether you agree with the posters views or not, sick of posters abusing people for airing their opinions on here....

Come on Steve, let's be fair, there are enough threads on all of the above already, do we need more? 

Hah! saying all that (which many will agree with, I'm sure) on here means absolutely diddly squat. Print it off, send it by Royal Mail to MM and you will get an answer from the man...........nowt will change though, in the short term at least.

Want want want.

Nothing will change until we get money into the club

I can't see the point of thread after thread after thread of the same drivel

We've been treading water for 20 years

Yeah it's sh it, no we don't deserve it, but what you gonna do?

Look for the positives, or dwell on the negatives.

There's far too many drama queens on here.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Whilst the takeover position is clearly delicate and events need to play out, I am surprise at the lack of quality additions to the first team, particularly up front. We all seem to be waiting in hope more than owt, but with two weeks before the first game we have, at present, got more or less the same team that avoided relegation last year.

We can voice our opinions if we buy season tickets year after year sorry

Yeah but come on mate

Why start a new thread about it?

Negativity just breeds more negativity

You're sounding like a spoilt kid who's about to chuck his toys out

The takeovers complete, nothing can happen until the football league ratifies it

We know the squad's light, we know we need quality

A guy has just paid 40 million for us, do you really think he wants to see the value of his investment fall

The guy knows all the riches are in the premier league, and he's going to have to spend to get us there

You've waited this long, have faith brother.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

True, and your right about we don't really need anymore,but the posters clearly not fishing or trolling mate, not saying what he says is right or maybe its repetitive but posters shouldn't be discouraged from posting even if it is verbal diarrhoea

I agree with what you are saying to a point Steve, but surely we don't need another thread about it? 

I would never negate anyone posting anything at all, but why post what is already out there? Well on here. 

As Hootie says, negativity breeds negativity, and another thread about it doesn't help that. 

There is nothing we can do, just sit tight and try and enjoy whatever ride we are currently on. 

Well said the OP.

We need more of this thinking as the fans are being taken for a ride.

Should be threads like this on every forum.

I might even email the FL...!

Concern Owl

The OP is right, for a "business" the size of ours we are ran ridiculously amateurishly.

It's only the blind faith of the hard core of support that keeps the club going.

This close season alone

Sales department - season ticket prices increased, sales inevitably have fallen. Failed.

Commercial department - kit shambles. Late sales date again, not enough stock, still no away shirt. Failed.

Then the football side of the business...........

You can give all the excuses you want but the bottom line is it's poor at best.

Luckily most other English clubs are also run terribly.