owlstalkers on holiday.

in sunny  beach bulgaria  35c in the shade    melting    only popped online for the first time in 10 days to see  if the takeovers done yet.............

it was in the mid 30's last effin' week at work, an' a didn't 'ave to eff about at the airport either... :st2:

Went to Madeira last year and listened to the Middlesborough game on WP via my phone & 3G, it cost me over £40, so as much as I love Wednesday I won't be making that mistake again....

lol

i too consider going to madeira as a mistake...

Guest JonTheOwl66

Don't forget you water wings would hate for you to drown.

I'm not going for a beach holiday. I'm far too posh and sophisticated for that.

Currently checking from my room in Rome.

At least here I'm only checking once a day unlike at home.

i was in rome 2 years ago, wasn't impressed, a lot of the buildings looked ruins...

the coliseum place looks like it was only half done...

same with the parthenon in athens, shoddy...

right load o' shyte compared to the new york stadium... :st2:  :ghoulguy:  :duntmatter:  :picnic:  :wacko:

Been on business trips in South Korea, Japan, Indonesia, South Africa and London in the last month and a half but still the best location by far has been sunny Skeggy (between the monsoon rains and thunderstorms) eating fish, chips and mushy peas with the family and sinking copious amounts of two quid a pint happy hour ice cold beer at the Ship! :rolleyes:

can't fault you mate , welcome back ,

Guest sotonowl

now then, play nice...

You made a comment about Madeira earlier, is it that bad, I'm off there in November.

Guest sotonowl

its crap but atvyour age yule like it

Well thanks for that, another waste of 2 grand. Beats work though I suppose.

You made a comment about Madeira earlier, is it that bad, I'm off there in November.

its crap but atvyour age yule like it

it's likely that at your age you may be more appreciative of madeira, than say someone younger...

let's be fair you'd hardly view a 4am disco out front under the hotel as a plus would you?, where as some would see that as an essential... :st2:

Guest sotonowl

it's likely that at your age you may be more appreciative of madeira, than say someone younger...

let's be fair you'd hardly view a 4am disco out front under the hotel as a plus would you?, where as some would see that as an essential... :st2:

That's right I'm afraid, funny how things change isn't it. There was a time I just wouldn't go to bed whilst ever someone was serving. Now it's 2 or 3 pints, a nice dinner with a bottle of wine, a coffee and a Drambuie and then feather, absolute heaven.