Takeover on or off ?

Main reason that was so quick was because they had no money. Pretty easy decision.[/quote

I'd bet my life that kid could buy Donny think the issue was over the fact they couldn't prove they had 5m just sitting about waiting to invest the 1D lad I'm sure would have enough money to buy Donny his band are proper A listers although not to my taste

On,

but wish it was off.

How anyone can believe this takeover to be positive for SWFC I o not know.

If the piggies were currently going through a long, protracted takeover by someone who currently owns another club that has had its promotion blocked due to financial shortcomings, had an appeal turned down and only just scraped through on a second appeal, we would have had a field day with them. Imagine what we would have made of the "bank holiday" excuse. It's not even clear whether he ever did come up with the money or if they have simply accepted a smaller budget.

To simply dismiss the Lens affair by saying he prefers us now is the most desperate, shortsighted sort of attitude that could see us in a complete mess further down the line. What happens when he's bored of us an has a new, shinier, more interesting toy?

I was as excited as anyone else when it was initially announced. The fact that he'd got Lens promoted in his first season made this season look a very mouthwatering prospect for us. Then came the block. I didn't even believe it at first because it was a blade at work that told me, when I read it was true I thought the danger signs were flashing. The "bank holiday" fiasco was the clincher for me. At that point I would have love Milan Mandaric to come out and call the whole thing off.

Even if it eventually goes through, how confident can we really be that we won't wake up one morning to see a nightmare headline announcong financial woes, administration or simply that our owner has done one to accept "a new challenge"?

UTO

FTB

Before Abramovich bought Chelsea he bought an ice hockey team in Russia and ploughed money into them to win titles etc. He then left them in the lurch with players on top wages and moved on to another toy. I don't see many Chelsea fans too worried about that!

On,

but wish it was off.

If the piggies were currently going through a long, protracted takeover by someone who currently owns another club that has had its promotion blocked due to financial shortcomings, had an appeal turned down and only just scraped through on a second appeal, we would have had a field day with them. Imagine what we would have made of the "bank holiday" excuse. It's not even clear whether he ever did come up with the money or if they have simply accepted a smaller budget.

To simply dismiss the Lens affair by saying he prefers us now is the most desperate, shortsighted sort of attitude that could see us in a complete mess further down the line. What happens when he's bored of us an has a new, shinier, more interesting toy?

I was as excited as anyone else when it was initially announced. The fact that he'd got Lens promoted in his first season made this season look a very mouthwatering prospect for us. Then came the block. I didn't even believe it at first because it was a blade at work that told me, when I read it was true I thought the danger signs were flashing. The "bank holiday" fiasco was the clincher for me. At that point I would have love Milan Mandaric to come out and call the whole thing off.

Even if it eventually goes through, how confident can we really be that we won't wake up one morning to see a nightmare headline announcong financial woes, administration or simply that our owner has done one to accept "a new challenge"?

UTO

FTB

'kin 'ell you can't go posting sense like that on here!!!!   

Before Abramovich bought Chelsea he bought an ice hockey team in Russia and ploughed money into them to win titles etc. He then left them in the lurch with players on top wages and moved on to another toy. I don't see many Chelsea fans too worried about that!

Agreed.

But will we be Chelsea or the ice hockey team?

UTO

FTB

A year from now when we're preparing for our return to the Premier League we'll look back at this time with embarrassment.

Umpteen threads basing impatience with b*llocks assuming that everyone else will agree "takeover must be off cos its not happened yet".

Then there's the ballsacking about Lens, who's issues have zero effect on our own ratification.

Hey ho, that's mob rules. One idiot proposes a pile of drivel and the rest of the doom mongerers jizz all over it.

Clappers for life.

On,

but wish it was off.

UTO

FTB

Stop talking to your blade " friends " and join them on bladesmad...sorted