Home Shirt stock and Away shirt launch...

Can't see what all the fuss is about. From all the fuss made over Sondico, its quality, and design, no-one would be buying it anyway, so why the complaints when we haven't got it. Stick with last year's outfits. Simply cover the logos with something.  

I understand that marketing have their hands tied by not knowing when the kits will be delivered - that's poor service by Sondico. But why do they make a total F up in launching the kit every single season? 

Traditionally, the home kit is released in conjunction with Owls In The Park. But why does the shirt get leaked days before? why not get some proper photo's done of the kit and have them on the website weeks before the launch - at least fans know what they look like then, rather than going off a low res scabby photo off Twitter.

Don't know who is in charge of marketing, but they need to get back to basics.

Erm.. the derby friendly against Donny..?

nah, giveover. if it's a direct quote they capitalised the D in Derby so it's obviously the club not the derby game.

But given the first Derby game is at home then they must mean derby away on the 21st of Feb (or maybe the game in 2019?)

Edited by POWP

I imagine the players will wear our new away kit for the Brighton game.

Then it will go on sale a little later.

Or we'll wear the black one.

Just a point, even though the club have said our shorts on the home kit will be blue, why are the players continuing to wear black shorts in pre-season? (in Slovenia as well as the other week)

probably cause the Blue ones aint turned up yet , lol

Actually went to the club 'shop' today. What a disgraceful excuse for a 'shop' that is. 2 weeks to the start of a brand new season and nor a single football shirt in sight. Not even display models of the home kit to entice people to pre order. This has to be the biggest shambles in change of kit supplier i,ve seen in over 30 years of following the club.

In just 5 minutes or so must have been at least 5 or 6 different groups of people who walked in and straight back out the shop.

Also Launching an away kit right when, home shirts come in stock (hopefully) must have an inpact on sales. I mean, most people will buy either or at that point instead of a staggered launch.

Total shambles. As per usual.

I can't believe that sondico and the club do not have a template of the away kit that could be displayed even if it was not available for purchase until a few weeks after.

Could there be an issue with sponsorship holding this up. Did they only agree to sponsor the home shirt to get this released in time for owls in the park. And the away will be finalised with ratification?