Just like last pre season

To be fair this year we're starting with a team that could keep us up

However I foooooking hope we don't start this year with our team cause I wanna see us spend MILLIONS!!!!

Could, yes I agree, but unlikely. Disjointed and lacking any sort of attacking prowess, a season of struggle ahead for this team. I'm with Gray on this one. He needs five more players, and they have to be better than what he has.

We're 1 or 2 players off a comfortable mid table finish in my opinion. A striker to replace Best and a solid centre back maybe. We have the added advantage of Lee, Maguire, Nuhiu, Palmer all now having a season of championship football under their belts. I'd expect all 4 to continue to improve. Semedo seemed to gradually get to grips with this league, Loovens is as solid as you can get, and we now have genuine competition in goal. I think we've yet to see the best of Maghoma and a fit Hutch will be a great asset too.

If we add 3 or 4 quality players, we really could and should be mounting a playoff charge.

It's a recurring pattern the last few seasons - MASSIVE clear out in pre-season, sign a few players on free/A few current players re-sign on new deals, don't strengthen in areas we really need to, we are cr@p at the start of the season, dip into the loan market and sign players we needed to start the season with to be competitive in this division, performances pick up around October/November, safe by April. 

If this takeover doesn't go through (which I think it will) this pattern will continue until we are bought out.  I think we can only get away with maybe one more season of the above pattern before we get caught out and inevitably relegated as you can't keep having cr@p starts to a season and expecting to get away with it.