Tardieu

The is a lot of good players frees, or loans !

For example, we (Lens) finish in the podium of the second french league thanks to good free recruitment (3 loans from Paris SG and Monaco, rich clubs who doesn't needed them, and only free guys, except Pablo Chavarria, 1M€ from Anderlecht).

The English championship is on a whole other level to French 2, teams spend millions to try get out of this league, look at QPR wage bill and they only just scraped through, granted well built teams like burnley and Norwich do go up but teams do spend millions to chase the dream

The English championship is on a whole other level to French 2, teams spend millions to try get out of this league, look at QPR wage bill and they only just scraped through, granted well built teams like burnley and Norwich do go up but teams do spend millions to chase the dream

Leicester got Knockaert AND Mahrez from Ligue 2 sides. Both rated massively by their fans.

Guest Hudders Owl87

Absolute madness if it's £700,000.

Frazer Campbell has gone to Palace for £900.000 for that reason I'm Out!!!!! lol

Edited by Hudders Owl87

What's that got to do with owt

You said the Championship was on a whole other level to Ligue 2. Just pointing out 2 of the best wingers in our league last season went up as champions so wouldnt write a player off from Ligue 2 straight away. Unless you were just comparing money then my point was absolutely irrelevant haha

Guest UpTheOwlsss

You said the Championship was on a whole other level to Ligue 2. Just pointing out 2 of the best wingers in our league last season went up as champions so wouldnt write a player off from Ligue 2 straight away. Unless you were just comparing money then my point was absolutely irrelevant haha

100% agree