Just putting it out there....

Guest W4OWL

There was a restaurant that during the british bse/beef crisis ( a few yaers back) that had Chris Brunt as a customer (avec girl).

The very same night "Tango" was a guest waiter. 

So it followed (as such) that the customer asked the waiter what was on offer, of course "Tango" explains that because of the bovine/bse issue the burgers on offer are...ostrtich...buffalo... and bison!

To which said ex wedneday ace replied " whats the difference between Buffalo and Bison"?

Answer from "Tango" ........"well you can wash your hands in a bison" in best WBS accent! 

No, most people are over 30 on here. No question.

Who's a young 'un? Ecclesall? Enchanter? Sally? UpTheOwlsss?

Apart from that... Not a clue.

Over 40? F*cking loads. Just go take a visit in the dressing room and you'll find a bunch of middle aged men having a good old moan.

Not an insult at all. It's just how it is. The cliché that most people on here are spotty teenagers is just wrong IMO.

Every poster hides behind a keyboard mate, until you meet up its a guess. UTO

. The cliché that most people on here are spotty teenagers is just wrong IMO.

Agree with that completely, I reckon it is spread out across the ages pretty evenly.  

If some are thinking that most fans on here are under 20, I think they are completely off the ball.  

I wish I was a spotty teenager. I'm an old funker wi nowt else better to do on a week night.

Football training last night, club tomoro night, that's it in the week.

That's the sad part about it

No, most people are over 30 on here. No question.

Who's a young 'un? Ecclesall? Enchanter? Sally? UpTheOwlsss?

Apart from that... Not a clue.

Over 40? F*cking loads. Just go take a visit in the dressing room and you'll find a bunch of middle aged men having a good old moan.

Not an insult at all. It's just how it is. The cliché that most people on here are spotty teenagers is just wrong IMO.

I'm 18.

There seems to be loads more 30/40 odd year olds than closer to my age. Like on the threads when its about your best Wednesday memories, majority of the posts are from 20+ years ago.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I'm 18.

There seems to be loads more 30/40 odd year olds than closer to my age. Like on the threads when its about your best Wednesday memories, majority of the posts are from 20+ years ago.

I'd never have guessed you were 18. But yes exactly. All you have to do is look at the reminiscing posts from the oldies.

I'd never have guessed you were 18. But yes exactly. All you have to do is look at the reminiscing posts from the oldies.

yer missed out on great times

Guest JonTheOwl66

Like I said, too much time on your hands in terms of posts per day.

To be fair, I'm not denying I've got a lot of time on my hands.

But to pick on me and Guns is odd - there's tons of other posters who have a lot more posts than either of us.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Regardless of what happens next season the will still be a Plethora of posters on hear who will denigrate the club, the owners and the fans..we all know who these scumbags are..**** em

You are literally the most boring, repetitive and weird poster on here.

So bitter.

You slag off these 'scumbags' but you've never had a good thing to say about SWFC. You just slag other posters off on here.

Scumbags lol