Just putting it out there....

Guest JonTheOwl66

What you got to realise mate half of owlstalk posters are spotty faced, kids stuck to a flippinglap top, who don't even go to games. UTO

No they aren't. Theyre the very opposite.

What you got to realise mate half of owlstalk posters are spotty faced, kids stuck to a flippinglap top, who don't even go to games. UTO

JTO, Big Guns - all the most prolific posters tbf come under this banner I would guess.

I personally do not know how they manage to wrack up such big post counts in such a little time whilst not actually knowing what is happening on the pitch.     Signing on can't take much time up of course, but i'm guessing they are students.

Edited by salmonbones

Guest JonTheOwl66

JTO, Big Guns - all the most prolific posters tbf come under this banner I would guess.

I personally do not know how they manage to wrack up such big post counts in such a little time whilst not actually knowing what is happening on the pitch.     Signing on can't take much time up of course, but i'm guessing they are students.

Such little time? I've been posting on here for like 6 years mate.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Is that right. UTO

Yes, I'd argue the average age on here is about 44. 

These 'spotty faced kids' are very, very rare on here.

Time flys when you talk ballacks eh buddy?

Sure. You've got more posts than me so obviously that rings very true with both of us.

Guest JonTheOwl66

That's just guess JTO and you now it. UTO

No, most people are over 30 on here. No question.

Who's a young 'un? Ecclesall? Enchanter? Sally? UpTheOwlsss?

Apart from that... Not a clue.

Over 40? F*cking loads. Just go take a visit in the dressing room and you'll find a bunch of middle aged men having a good old moan.

Not an insult at all. It's just how it is. The cliché that most people on here are spotty teenagers is just wrong IMO.