New Shirt

Guest SpireTownOwl

Guest SpireTownOwl

Hi guys

First post and it's a moan!! Sorry

This morning I drove a 50 mile round trip to the club shop to take out club membership and get £5 off the new shirt. I couldn't see any shirts so i asked to be told that they had sold out and that they had been let down today as the delivery hadn't arrived and get this they have NO IDEA when shirts will be available again!! Whilst in the shop, no more than 20 minutes' they must have told another 5 or 6 people the same thing. Just how much is this costing in lost revenue and goodwill for the club I was hoping to wear mine on holiday but even if they come in stock in the next few days I won't be making another special journey.

1) why on earth would you drive 50 miles for something that stock has been reportedly low on without at first making a phone call to check said stock?

2) I wouldn't expect all staff to know the exact date of restocking. same can be said for more stores and staff... if you really wanted to know you could probably have spoken with the management about it.

3) The club won't be losing revenue as the people who want to buy shirts now but can't because of low stock, will just buy them later.