FC Arsenal Tula vs Sheffield Wednesday -OMDT- Tour Friendly

Worldy of a ball played in by Mattock.

Whilst I feel Helan gives us more of an attacking threat with his speed...I still think Mattock is a better overall footballer.

It's an unpopular opinion, but my tin hat is firmly on.

Both are young lads...both can improve. But with a bit more confidence, which will come with consistent football, I think he'll be a very good full back at this level.

People may laugh. These are the people who slated Buxton in his first couple of seasons. Mattock has been injured, accumulated harsh suspensions or ignored completely by Jones.

I think Gray prefers him to Helan and Helans pace and versatility will always come in handy from the bench. I just have a very good feeling about Mattock this season.

Worldy of a ball played in by Mattock.

Whilst I feel Helan gives us more of an attacking threat with his speed...I still think Mattock is a better overall footballer.

It's an unpopular opinion, but my tin hat is firmly on.

Both are young lads...both can improve. But with a bit more confidence, which will come with consistent football, I think he'll be a very good full back at this level.

People may laugh. These are the people who slated Buxton in his first couple of seasons. Mattock has been injured, accumulated harsh suspensions or ignored completely by Jones.

I think Gray prefers him to Helan and Helans pace and versatility will always come in handy from the bench. I just have a very good feeling about Mattock this season.

Im thinking the opposite, think Helan will be our regular left back this season.  His pace will help us a lot at the back, as well as allow him to get forward whenever possible.