FC Arsenal Tula vs Sheffield Wednesday -OMDT- Tour Friendly

Good afternoon sports fans we're live from sunny Slovenia and with just a few hours to go until the highly anticipated kick-off and no matchday thread has been submitted!

/me gasp.

I shall pick up the sword and step into the mighty shoes of those who have authored the hallowed thread before me, in all that is holy in the Official Match Day Thread.

Kick-off time:  6:00pm local (5:00pm UK)

Weather forecast: 26 degrees Celsius. Sunny hot warm but partly cloudy.
Precipitation: 40%
Humidity: 53%
Wind: 10mph

Recommended stud length/boots: Little ones I think. Black would be nice. Sorry no pink and blue allowed.

Recommended drink: Keep hydrated with plenty of water. Although a plum Rakia is especially nice at this time of year. Lager is also an option.

Recommended supporters apparel: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were big in Slovenia. Michelangelo bermuda shorts, a vest top or plain tee and sandals. 1991 SWFC shirt optional. Wear sunscreen.

Predicted result: FC Arsenal Tula 2 - 2 Owls

Guess the scorers: Antonio, A.Trialist

Possible line-up:

Ashley Westwood

Liam Palmer
Glenn Loovens
A.Trialist
Joe Mattock

Semedo
Antonio
Lee
Maguire
Maghooooma!

Nuhiu/Madine

Bonus Extra Carlton Palmer quote: "Yusss Rob Sheffield Wednesday have got to be real careful here Rob. We can't afford to become mis place hunt, Rob. Maghoma needs to get down the sides, if he was my winger Rob I am telling you Rob he would be told to get down that wing Rob".

Good luck Sheffield Wednesday!
Edited by mrgund

Kirkland

Buxton

Zayette

Loovens

Mattock

Antonio

Coke

Lee

Helan

Madine

Nuhiu

Subs: Wildsmith, Corry, Floro,  Hutchinson, Lavery, Maghoma, McCabe, Palmer, Sanders, Young.  

Edited by aeroswfc