Sondico Though

Guest Steve French

Guest Steve French

usin the word 'trendy' is not very cool these dayz.....just sayin like ;-)

I like labels. Asda own brand labels are da best.

I went in yesterday cus our young un wanted one of them training tops with no sleeves. Had to look through em all and find one that was decent cus the stitching and the quality of em really is poor. He wore it and now all the stitching has come undone under the arm. He loves it but I'm gonna have to take it back, honestly the quality of the stuff is wee wee poor

Guest Fedor

Because people just want to continue moaning about Sondico. Any chance they get, they'll p*ss an moan....because it's not a trendy label.

Maybe everyone should happily clap Sondico for the poorly stiched, out of stock, different shades of blue garments with the upside down logos on them.

Maybe everyone should happily clap Sondico for the poorly stiched, out of stock, different shades of blue garments with the upside down logos on them.

Not quite what i'm saying, but never mind Fedor. 

Edited by bigdan2003

id prefer a better brand name to be fair but when im buying stuff I just want it to be ok and to be made well. my lad wanted the top cus its a Wednesday one and it is quite nice to look at but honestly its pants, its stitched together like a fake shirt you'd buy in turkey for a few quid - well worse to be honest!

we were led to believe that we were going to be 'flagship' for sondico but this stuff is not even on par with the stuff ive bought in sports direct so god knows wheres its coming from lol

I'll bet United are having none of these issues.

Lower league clubs are always going to get template shirts but at least they are produced correctly. 

Adidas even marketed their new shirt, how about that!  Sunday league Sondico / our marketing dept wouldn't have a clue.