Favourite Hillsborough Heckles?

The funniest I've heard was at Millmoor, when unpopular wideman Andy Roscoe let the ball slip under his boot and out for a throw. ONe extremely angry man behind me shouted:

'Roscoe, you sh*t b*stard, every time you fart you sh*t your pants, you've got no f*cking control'

Lovely!

I think it was Scunthorpe away and their keeper was getting loads of stick all half.

One bloke shouted "Oi, whose shagging your missus while your here?", another bloke at the back of the stand decided to answer for him and shouted "no one...he's a puff"

Had me and my mates chuckling for ages.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Remember someone shouting to madine, get up off your ar se you lazy arrogant talentless bell end! oh wait that was me lol

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

This comment and your username make you sound like a proper ratfier!!!

take thee blinkers off fella were poo, madines poo but were all wednesday!

Chap at work tells me about in the 90s, we had signed a player and he said he was absolutely awful. He used to say it was the worst signing the club had ever made, he was useless, he couldn't pass, couldn't control the ball, ducked a challenge and was useless in the air.

He got player of the season the following year.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Chap at work tells me about in the 90s, we had signed a player and he said he was absolutely awful. He used to say it was the worst signing the club had ever made, he was useless, he couldn't pass, couldn't control the ball, ducked a challenge and was useless in the air.

He got player of the season the following year.

Not sure thats gonna the worst heckle you hear this season considering you have appointed alan irvine sorry mate lol

Newcastle at home in the 99/00 season, we were 1-0 down and Sibon was running with the ball, from nowhere some guy sat in front of me in the kop pipes up with "oh ffs come on, he's running like he's got a log in his pants!!!" lol

ha ha ha still brilliant to this day

Edited by Simmo