Favourite Hillsborough Heckles?

I can't stop laughing at the lizard story

Freud could have a field day with that one: a deep-rooted Oedipal loathing, manifesting itself in a state of almost total paralysis which is then succeeded by a powerful hallucinogenic psychosis, causing the overwhelming desire to denigrate the mother of a public figure in order to gain some degree of social acceptance.

Well, either that or 8 pints of ale.

A bloke who sits near us .he always moaning

Comes out wi a good en now and then

This one sticks with me tho. J.J shoots as usual row z . blokes stands up J.J UR S##TE . Me mother could of scored that and shes bin dead 5 fu×××ng years .

remember reading one on here years ago too about an old bloke on the kop who'd never miss a game but when he was there, never seemed happy.

apparently the bloke used to say "here they flipping come" as the teams would come out.

That's what I love about Wednesdayites. Gladly enduring utter misery and coming back for more out of some stoic blind loyalty.

Guest GreenGoose

Guy behind me on Kop with regular classics such as:

"Ref tha's bent as a butchers hook"

"Gerra challenge in Wednesday, like sisters of bleeding mercy"

"Jump Noouhooiuooo"

Bloke on Radio Sheffield last week, when replying to the question "Which other period of history would you like to have lived in?"....

"1890... because I would know what it was like to live in Rotherham now without actually having to go there"

Edited by Musn't Grumble

All time favourite Gazza. Playing for Newcastle at Hillsboro comes to take a throw in front of the north stand cue chant of " you fat poopydoo". Gascogne looks up points at weenie and mouths " I'm a fat poopydoo?"

All time favourite Gazza. Playing for Newcastle at Hillsboro comes to take a throw in front of the north stand cue chant of " you fat poopydoo". Gascogne looks up points at weenie and mouths " I'm a fat poopydoo?"

We could be the most forward thinking, progressive club in the world if we started chants like

'the referee is trying his best under difficult circumstances with a lot of pressure and mistakes are inevitable!!!!'

Pretty rousing.

That would be brilliant. I'm just struggling to put a tune to that. Any thoughts?

Foook off back to Leeds n take that foookin trumpet wi thi before I ram it up yer ar5e yer foookin tuneless egotistic to55ers.

Or words to that effect, from loads of people every week.

I'm sure he's from Wakefield.

bloke behind us on north has a tendency in stressful situations to make the ball become a "c*nt"

after 4 seasons i am just about managing to hold it together as wednesday are under the cosh and he is anxious for us to clear our lines so shouts

"GET C*NT OUT"

That should be "GET LADY BITS OUT" lol

I remember a few years back giving Wade Small dogs abuse. As I was just finishing my rant, magnified by an all day sesh round Covent Garden, he proceeded to score the greatest goal since Pele, in Escape to Victory.