Favourite Hillsborough Heckles?

I used to play Sunday league football, I once said to the ref eff off you are crap, he called me over and said " what league are you playing in" I told him, and he said " if he was a good ref he wouldn't be in this league, and if I was a good footballer neither would I"

That was 40 years ago never forgot it.

We played Walsall at home a few years back and they're keeper was ridiculously short.

When the keeper made his way towards the Kop for the second half a few blokes at the front started singing 'hi ho hi ho it's off to work you go'

Like someone else said though...you can't beat the classics. So the 'Neil Warnock's illegitimate' chant always tickles me.

Guest HighGreen_Owl

"Close him down Bothroyd" was a good one in the Dave Jones days. The Scapegoat was having non of it! 

Guest everydays_wednesday

Harry Redkapp at hillsborough........

Wag for the south stand........sit down Bag Puss ! Look at them both....separate at birth

Also from the North Stand to Richie Humphries......take that life preserve off from under thi shirt !

Quality.

My story doesn't involve Hillsborough, so I apologise in advance.

However, I accompanied a pal to a QPR and Man Ure game at Loftus Road many moons ago. The game kicked off and the chap next to me didn't say a word or react to anything on the pitch until about 20 minutes to go. David Bardsley was right in front of us, just about to take a throw in, when this guy arose from his seat and bellowed..... 'Bardsley, you're mothers a lizard!'.

He didn't utter another word for the remainder of the game.

I used to play Sunday league football, I once said to the ref eff off you are crap, he called me over and said " what league are you playing in" I told him, and he said " if he was a good ref he wouldn't be in this league, and if I was a good footballer neither would I"

That was 40 years ago never forgot it.

lol

My old manager once said to an opposition player "oi, shut the F up summer teeth", the guy turned round and said "wtf u on about summer teeth", gaffer replied "well, some are yellow, some are black and some aren't flipping there"!

About 3 years ago on the North we were getting hammered by Swansea. That Nathan Dyer lad was running down the line with the ball and this little kid, no older than 9 shouted, 'Dyer your tea's ready.' Sticks in my mind definitely.

lol

gary megson

To be honest, Dyer looks no bigger than a 9 year-old himself…he could do with feeding up a bit!

post-37726-0-64269100-1405805874.jpg

My story doesn't involve Hillsborough, so I apologise in advance.

However, I accompanied a pal to a QPR and Man Ure game at Loftus Road many moons ago. The game kicked off and the chap next to me didn't say a word or react to anything on the pitch until about 20 minutes to go. David Bardsley was right in front of us, just about to take a throw in, when this guy arose from his seat and bellowed..... 'Bardsley, you're mothers a lizard!'.

He didn't utter another word for the remainder of the game.

Superb. What a shame it wasn't from a Wednesdayite. It's got the ring of a Hillsborough insult about it.

bloke behind us on north has a tendency in stressful situations to make the ball become a "c*nt"

after 4 seasons i am just about managing to hold it together as wednesday are under the cosh and he is anxious for us to clear our lines so shouts

"GET C*NT OUT" 

remember reading one on here years ago too about an old bloke on the kop who'd never miss a game but when he was there, never seemed happy.

apparently the bloke used to say "here they flipping come" as the teams would come out.