Favourite Hillsborough Heckles?

When things aren't going to plan on the pitch, you can usually rely on someone within earshot to lift the mood with a well-timed one-liner. Whether the players appreciate it or not is another matter, however! But what's the best heckle or put-down you've heard at a Wednesday game?

Some of the barbed comments I've overheard from the old blokes on the south stand have been priceless, but the one that sticks in my mind is when, having just conceded a goal, the band struck up to try and get the fans to rally behind the team. Clearly having none of it, one of the old-timers shouted out, "JJ, shall I ask that lad if you can borrow his trumpet mate, 'cos tha can't play football!" Brutal, destructive, but bloody funny at the time.

Donny away last year some bloke said 'Oi lino! Shuv yer flag up yer f*cking arsee ya cheatin stinky flaps' hilarious at the time because we were miles offside but when he flagged us for it the guy was so drunk that he thought we were onside

Too many to mention but I always liked the  "woah" rising to a crescendo as the opposition goalkeeper takes a goalkick, followed instantly by a chant of "You fat b*st*rd! You fat b*st*rd!" Vulgar and insulting, I know, but always good humoured.