Charity Match & Auction For a Wednesdayite's Family

I know this is the wrong section but thought it'd get the most views here.

37 year old Lee Johnson of Rossington was tragically killed during his 1st shift of a new job leaving behind his partner and 2 children.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Man-killed-Hull-lift-tragedy-8216-day-new-job/story-21286551-detail/story.html

Lee was a big Wednesdayite and his friends have got together to organise and play a football match, Owls V Blades at the Rossington Main football ground on 27th July followed by an auction and raffle at the Rossington Labour Club later the same evening to raise money for Lee's family.

If anyone  is interested in attending or donating a prize then please click the link to the Facebook Group where you can speak to the organisers for more info.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/312393332253859/

Thanks.

Also if anyone has any contacts within the cub, they'd love a signed shirt or football.

They did ask the club directly but were given 2 match tickets instead, which just wont generate the same interest in an auction as something signed/collectable.

Also if anyone has any contacts within the cub, they'd love a signed shirt or football.

They did ask the club directly but were given 2 match tickets instead, which just wont generate the same interest in an auction as something signed/collectable.

Guest Deleted member

Sorry mate, was replying to Trev...

Did you get the tickets from the community programme? That's who usually deal with requests like this

Sorry mate, was replying to Trev...

Did you get the tickets from the community programme? That's who usually deal with requests like this

Not sure, it was the organisers of the group that contacted the club via the standard club email I think. I read on the group that they'd asked for a signed shirt or ball and had been given tickets, which I'm sure they're grateful for.

Guest Steve French

Not complaining Grandad, just asking if anyone knows of anyone within the club who could sort something out.

Have ya tried contactin Marcus Brameld or Alastair Wilson direct yet?

Guest Steve French

Not yet, I've only just got involved through a mutual friend of mine and Lee's.

Might give it a try tomorrow.

Thanks.

If I remember rayt email is firstname.surname@sheffieldwednesday.com for each person in community dev and supporter dev areas.