Hoddle and Waddle?

Yesterday, after watching Hoddle shouting down the camera lens pleading for Gerrard not to be dropped from England I would say no to Wednesday.

Joke statement from Hoddle.

Edited by M Royds

Guest _Ibbo_

love waddle and would love him to have a role at the club (maybe something with the kids or some kind of PR job) but he's a terrible manager. Hoddle is a mentalist and a horrible human being who I wouldn't want anywhere near my club.

Where is this waddle is a terrible manager coming from ?

Talk to any Burnley season ticket holder. They will disagree with you.

Hoddle would be my first choice for us. I am confused at why some on here are saying he talks testicles, he has basically stopped short of saying we were poo , which we were. Overrated poor international team with no marquee or star player and we rely on a pikey who should be selling pegs and heather.

Hoddle talks sense.

I thought Hoddles England were a decent side. Had it not been for Shearers famed elbows getting Campbells goal ruled out then I think we might well have gone on and done well in '98. I know there was the disabled thing, though like much else these comments were from years before and suddenly dragged up as 'quotes' rather than in the full context in which they'd been given.

The only crime there was the obvious one in that a man in a public position should always keep his religion and politics to himself.

It thought the team under him had direction.

He had a plan

Most of all he didn't seem afraid like some do of dropping players when he doesn't think they are what he wants. I was actually disappointed when he got his marching orders.