Owlstalk 6-a-side football tournament - Sunday 27th July

Cheers for the organisation bez and kivo (didnt have the pleasure, you but were you the cb for the blacks?, who kept intercepting my long balls?)

As for HH. We were the arsenal of the tourney for the first game, after that.... Probably more like the UK race walking champs.

Good fun all round, and will be on the lookout for the 11 a side memorial thread

Cracking day as always and really enjoyed myself. As I've said after previous tournaments it's nice to get together with other Owls, have a chat and laugh about footy. Thought Hargreaves' Hair did alright considering we had no subs and hadn't played together before.

Will definitely get involved in the next one as it was all good fun & raises money for charity. Happily have a weeping and infected knee for my troubles!

Yea thanks Kivo... always nice after 3 tournaments to know people are grateful and trusting...

I have sent a cheque to The Sheffield Children's Hospital Charity, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TH and they send a thank you letter as a receipt so will post that up when it is received.

Yea thanks Kivo... always nice after 3 tournaments to know people are grateful and trusting...

Well we had to leave SiJ as collateral while you were sunning it up outside the Old Crown with £120 burning a hole in your pocket...

Well we had to leave SiJ as collateral while you were sunning it up outside the Old Crown with £120 burning a hole in your pocket...

Hahaha.  TBH they are lazy gits at Sheff College and should have come out before I forgot and went of for a pint ;)

I wish I could've have stuck around but I had to rush back home to see my Daughter, don't know how many went to the pub but would have been interesting.

I would also have taken the chance to hand everyone paper entries to my competition :) I know Kivo and Barmy will be having a go as they're fine upstanding citizens and wouldn't go back on their word. I think everyone else who witnessed my miss in game one should have a pity entry.

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/214712-201415-season-prediction-competition/

Its equally as well organised as the 7-a-side was and I promise I won't swap your teams around... even better you can win about £300 or more to add to your medals / happy memories from the weekend...