CHRIS WADDLE

Loved him as a player but we destroy ex-players when they become the boss - and he has no experience. No no from me.

I have a bet with a mate that we will have Pearson in after 10 games of next season once he has been sacked for Leicester's poor start which would have coincided along our poor start - think this may change now though.

Guest Boxing day

Loved him as a player but we destroy ex-players when they become the boss - and he has no experience. No no from me.

I have a bet with a mate that we will have Pearson in after 10 games of next season once he has been sacked for Leicester's poor start which would have coincided along our poor start - think this may change now though.

Totally agree with the ex player thing. I'd hate it if Sheridan ever become our manager because

more often then not it ends in tears. The Pearson theory you have could be a likely outcome.

Totally agree with the ex player thing. I'd hate it if Sheridan ever become our manager because

more often then not it ends in tears. The Pearson theory you have could be a likely outcome

Agreed..Pearson would be the only one I'd have back.

Waddle would be a total disaster.

Waddle was shown on BBC world cup programme tonight after France game giving a brief opinion of England's performance. He was out in Brazil, so unless Mamma is out there, hopefully we will be spared from seeing him fall out of favour as our manager.

Maybe just director of football then.

I read that mamma has sounded out chris waddle to be the new manager

I'm all for a new manager BUT only after our current one has been given a fair chance to prove what he can do under our new regime and ONLY if he fails would I want it. I don't want Chris Waddle because he's totally inexperienced, I would love Nigel from Leicester one day though, Sheffield Wednesday legend and now a proven good manager at the right age and at the right time.