Is this real?

IIRC Wednesday were ravaged with injuries d tried to get the Alfreton game postponed, Alfreton declined. Subsequently, they won 14-1. Our club wasnt happy that they didn't ease off, particularly considering they were playing against a bunch of kids.

Cue Sheffield United fans getting all excited about it and printing t-shirts in celebration.

Shortly afterwards a United team got beat 16-1 at Dinnington. But let's not mention that eh?

While neither side that played were representative of either Sheffield clubs first team, the unwashed are quick to go quiet when the tables are turned.

IIRC Wednesday were ravaged with injuries d tried to get the Alfreton game postponed, Alfreton declined. Subsequently, they won 14-1. Our club wasnt happy that they didn't ease off, particularly considering they were playing against a bunch of kids.

Cue Sheffield United fans getting all excited about it and printing t-shirts in celebration.

Shortly afterwards a United team got beat 16-1 at Dinnington. But let's not mention that eh?

While neither side that played were representative of either Sheffield clubs first team, the unwashed are quick to go quiet when the tables are turned.

This was essentially my point. If it had happened to us, they'd hold an open top parade.

Doesn't though, does it? 

I would say so. Nobody follows results of any XI team because you know that the team put out in no way resembles your club. Playing Alfreton we played exactly that. A team of players nobody recognised.

United have a hard on for their youngsters (not literally, but you get what I mean), and for their U21s to be beaten so heavily by a non league team's U19s, I'd say that's quite significant. 

Ofcourse, they won't be bothered though. They never are (apparently) when the boot's on the other foot.