Prematch vs Bolton

I think everyone enjoyed the Prematch antics vs Wycombe. Fully understand we won't reach that atmosphere but I would LOVE it if we could create a mini party atmosphere before Saturdays match. Balloons, singing etc. Send the lads out of Hillsborough in style. May even persuade certain loanees/short term to stick around.

Would also love it if the club could play only Wednesday songs in that half hour or so before kick off. We are the owls, singing the blues etc. Throw in Hey Jude, It's Magic you know and Mrs Robinson and we're sorted.

Make it happen owlstalk!

Save it for when it matters and when we're playing for something.

Creating a positive atmosphere should always matter.

I think the players deserve a cracking send off and that send off should begin from as soon as they come out of the tunnel to warm up

I think the players deserve a cracking send off and that send off should begin from as soon as they come out of the tunnel to warm up

Send off?

They're not leaving.

Some fans get too concerned about a party atmosphere, save it for when we are in a position to party, makes it more enjoyable and sweeter. Not a home game against Bolton with nothing to play for.

Think the players need to show that they can be ar5ed to play on Saturday, before we start with all the fanfare to be honest.

If they turn up with their boots, they will get cheered, if they are wearing sombrero's, I can hardly bother to muster even a meh.

Edited by royalowlisback

Save it for when it matters and when we're playing for something.

To be honest, and whilst I agree we shouldn't have to do anything, this is a big problem we have

We don't get the atmosphere, the numbers etc unless it matters

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

I agree lets give them a hero's reception for fighting off relegation! lol

Guest GreenGoose

If they turn up with their boots, they will get cheered, if they are wearing sombrero's . . .

Ay ay ay ay, some flaps pissed in my sombrero.

Careful...We all turn up and go barmy an' they think...

"Owls fans have really enjoyed this season"..."Lets give 'em the same again..."

I'm going for subdued sulkin'....the odd pout...an' maybe a cheer if we win...

(although its difficult to play hard to get when youve already bought next years season ticket lol)

Careful...We all turn up and go barmy an' they think...

"Owls fans have really enjoyed this season"..."Lets give 'em the same again..."

I'm going for subdued sulkin'....the odd pout...an' maybe a cheer if we win...

(although its difficult to play hard to get when youve already bought next years season ticket lol)

Quality comment

lol

I just don't see the harm in creating a positive pre-match atmosphere....I don't understand why people would be against the idea.

This is why our home atmosphere is poo poo, because people wait for something 'reyt good' to happen before they start singing...and as soon & someone (Llera) ballses it up then that's it...the games ruined...let's boo.

We're safe, it's the final home game of the season, we're finishing the highest we've finished in YEARS after a shambolic start to the season where most had written us off. This has actually been my favourite season in YEARS (the second half of it anyway).

Create a party atmosphere, show Loovens, Kirkland, Gooch etc what they could be missing out on if they don't renew.

Encourage the youth players possibly making their debuts.

End our home form on a MASSIVE high.

I just don't see the harm in creating a positive pre-match atmosphere....I don't understand why people would be against the idea.

This is why our home atmosphere is poo poo, because people wait for something 'reyt good' to happen before they start singing...and as soon & someone (Llera) ballses it up then that's it...the games ruined...let's boo.

We're safe, it's the final home game of the season, we're finishing the highest we've finished in YEARS after a shambolic start to the season where most had written us off. This has actually been my favourite season in YEARS (the second half of it anyway).

Create a party atmosphere, show Loovens, Kirkland, Gooch etc what they could be missing out on if they don't renew.

For the one game then?

Wednesday could do loads more to create a positive atmosphere mate..Let you take a couple o flags in for a start...without a bloody fire certificate...flags banners scarves..other clubs do it...and they could do it from the off...rather than have us jump through hoops cos we've once again ended up miles below where we reckon we should be?

I'm not p*ssin' on a bonfire mate...the bonfires been there for ages...no buggers ever thought to bring owt to light the f.ooker....

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Dont think thousands will want to celebrate a just above the relegation zone season in the 2nd tier, really happy how we have finished and thankful theres no danger of going down but do we consider the position were gonna finish at as a good campaign? why settle for mediocrecy? UTO