if liverpool win the title

Man City are going to pip them on last day.

Please god let this happen. We've got a Liverpool fan on holiday with us this year, they'll be unbearable (sorry more unbearable than usual) if they win the league. If they start on about the disaster enquiry they're on the first bus home.

Guest Big Guns

If Liverpool win the title we'll never hear the last of it from the scousers. Would rather Man City win it even if it has been bought.

This big time

I dunno I'm kind of sick and tired of all the rich kids trying to buy the league like Man C and Chelsea, makes a change seeing a decent Wednesday fan manager like BR grafting his side to the title.

I hope they do it for footballs sake.

Edited by TaxiMark

I dunno I'm kind of sick and tired of all the rich kids trying to buy the league like Man C and Chelsea, makes a change seeing a decent Wednesday fan manager like BR grafting his side to the title.

I hope they do it for footballs sake.

Got no problem with the manager he comes across really well. I have a major problem with the Liverpool fans who will claim they have got back what is rightfully there's.  

The biggest news story here is that, assuming he's made sufficient appearances, BRAD JONES will have a Premier League winners medal.

Brad Jones..

Frightening, isn't it? It would be up there with Djimi Traore's CL medal, and Roque Junior's WC medal.