Gooch...Rio here I come

Got the impression he has his mind on the World Cup .....avoided any tackles/blocks etc so he does not injure himself....could have got challenges in on 2 of Charltons goals but shirked it in my view....I wanted another 3 points for the Owls...not a representative for USA

Stay injury free for World Cup.....any goals conceded Llera will get blamed...everyones a winner.....except Wednesday

Surely the USA coaches will be watching his every move at this point of the season and making a decision on how much passion he's playing with?

I think it's more the other way round and he knows he's not going so he's playing with less passion than we're used to seeing from him

I can confirm that Gooch wont be in the USA squad my source is my sons Panini Official 2014 World Cup Sticker Album and you dont get more official than that. Good news though for England fans is there is no Tom Cleverley in the England squad.

Please tell me that Lucas Neill is missing from the Australian squad.

I know this is going to be a bit controversial on here but he int really that good is he. Probably had 2 good games I can think of. You can't just blame 1 defender for conceding 11 goals in 4 games, it don't look good on any of defence really does it? A defence minded coach such as gray should replace Gooch easy imo. If he don't wanna be here give someone else a go last 2 games.

He's really dropped off of late for me.

Always seems worse when he's not at the side of Loovens. It's as if Loovens keeps him in check.

He does seem to keep it abit to simple at times. There's a lot more to his game and he does seem to hold back at times.

He's really dropped off of late for me.

Always seems worse when he's not at the side of Loovens. It's as if Loovens keeps him in check.

He does seem to keep it abit to simple at times. There's a lot more to his game and he does seem to hold back at times.

I agree he's dropped off over the last 5/6 games.

He looked shagged walking out for the 2nd along with Coke.

Llera takes all the blame & you never hear a bad word said about Gooch.

Llera takes all the blame & you never hear a bad word said about Gooch.

Well, it wasn't Onyewu that twice failed to read or react when Sordell pulled away from him, so why would he get the blame? Neither can be held accountable for Nuhiu's defence splitting pass for the winner though.