Hutchinson to sign

Guest wilyfox

Last two games I would like to see him give some youngsters playing time.

Like whom? He didn't do it yday - not sure why. I'd have had Stobbs on the bench instead of JJ. Do we even have a suitable RB in the u21s?

Guest intercity0wl

Last two games I would like to see him give some youngsters playing time.

Probably right, but as somebody said to me yesterday, they pay good money to watch the First team, not the reserves.

Would be happy with this, even if we can only get 20/30 games a season it's worth it.

Aside of injuries he's a very good player, he has a positive influence in the games he plays.

Don't personally rate him. Seems to be a better Giles Coke Edited by FuthaMucker

I'm just thinking out loud

We got a decent enough RB coming through?

That's just it, we haven't Right back has been our problem position at development level all season with various trialists given opportunities. Nortey by all accounts was decent, but for some reason we didn't take him on

That's just it, we haven't Right back has been our problem position at development level all season with various trialists given opportunities. Nortey by all accounts was decent, but for some reason we didn't take him on

You'll have to excuse my ignorance when it comes to the Development Squad, I only found out Stobbs is a winger on the JJ thread

What happened to that Tumilty? He was awful lol

He is exactly the type of player we need, protects the centre backs, passes it well and has a great touch, he brings the best out of Lee, its no suprise to me we tend to struggle when he is not in the team, the downside to him is his fitness, its a gamble, but one i would like us to take.

Guest wilyfox

If he does sign, I wonder what Gray would do with both him and Semedo available? Might he be played in his preferred position, or simply battle it out with Jose?

He is exactly the type of player we need, protects the centre backs, passes it well and has a great touch, he brings the best out of Lee, its no suprise to me we tend to struggle when he is not in the team, the downside to him is his fitness, its a gamble, but one i would like us to take.

And discipline.

Not available enough for me to be honest