Antonio ---Helan ---Jermaine Johnson ship em out .

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Deffo time for jj to move on he has been a good servant and on his day unplayable but we do need to freshen things up, i believe helan would be a ell of a player if he didnt have legs but unfortunatly they get in the way still i think we can make a LB out of him and antonio is still our best attacking threat even tho we only see it in glimpses. to get to that next level gray has some tough decisions and has to be ruthless but it needs to be done as im sick of the struggles year in year out UTO

Guest Sheff Owl

:wacko:  :wacko: :wacko:   :wacko:  :wacko:

But i'm sure that's honestly what some people think on here.

Get rid of the better players and keep the likes of Llera and JJ.

Helan should be first choice full back next year for me, looks good there and shouldnt be in midfield ever, when he is he does the same job as Mattock anyway so seems a waste of shirt/ position for me, we could have an attacking midfielder in Left mid. Thought Maguire looked good on left today too. Antonio has had a hard season and towards the end he has done okay, attacking threat and on score sheet last week. A good pre season will do both of these and a few others good for next year. Jj has been a good player for Wednesday but I doubt he is in future plans so with a couple of games left why call him out.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Helan can be the best left back in the league and Antonio the best winger  so yes that would be a great move to get rid ... sometimes  i really believe some of our fans have weekly Lobotomy's 

Helan best LB and antonio best winger in league? why not add coke as best CM in league as well? love the loyalty but comments like that embarass the club

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

You a spokesman for the club thenfvcktard ?

Certainly not  but im not a moomin who comes out with statements like helan and antonio are the best in the league! 

Helan just seems so slow to react to things.

Often his pace gets him out of trouble but if he had reacted quicker he could have stopped the first goal today. Anytime the ball goes dead he just switches off.

Sometimes he looks like he can't be bothered and would rather be somewhere else.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

I said can be, you cap end , who are better than them then ? and give your reasons .

Your right nobody is better than them, were brilliant and deffo gonna get promotion next season

Antonio ---Helan ---Jermaine Johnson .ship em out .

They wont pass the ball when its needed , holding onto the ball until their dispossed hence finishing up defending .Wanting to to take opposing team on single handed .We've had this the last few seasons , they never learn , and never will learn , they hav'nt got a footballing brain .They are not team men and are letting down the team and letting the fans down .Move them on Stuart .

Their whole game is built around running at people and taking them on. Over the last two years we've been reliant on them doing just that.

Ill be sad to see JJ go. Probably the most exciting player we've had since we exited the premier league, frustrating at times but utterly brilliant as well.

As irritating as these results are, its probably worth considering everything in context - rather than slating players who have been doing very well for us recently just because they had a bad game.

Your right nobody is better than them, were brilliant and deffo gonna get promotion next season

Name a player who is better than them, who we have a realistic chance of signing.

Your user name is also complete garbage.

Antonio and Helan are both young players and I don't agree one little bit about shipping em out.

JJ yes and he'll be leaving in summer but will go down as one of my favorite players since we dropped from Premier league.