So is is "home" now officially Carlisle then as far as the law/curfew is concerned? Because I'd say that it's closer to get home to Sheffield from Peterborough than it is from Carlisle.

This.

Sounds like a load of bull.

thought it was strange this morning when i ran past him and two of the coach's running on penistone road this morning.  he seemed fit and i wondered if he would apper on the teamsheet. didnt and wasnt on the carlisle team sheet either.

thought it was strange this morning when i ran past him and two of the coach's running on penistone road this morning. he seemed fit and i wondered if he would apper on the teamsheet. didnt and wasnt on the carlisle team sheet either.

Were they our coaches or carlisles? And were they chasing him?

This.

Sounds like a load of bull.

It is a load of bull. I was on curfew many years ago, I worked at the dog track at the time and my curfew was set that I was allowed to work while late on race nights. I'm pretty sure anyone that works would have the same dispensation

Carlisle fielded an unexpected line-up which was without Gary Madine and Liam Noble.

Noble, who scored in United's 1-1 draw with Walsall on Monday, has a calf injury.

And striker Madine was not able to play due to the terms of his licence after his release from prison, which says he has to be at home by a certain time in the evening.

The club say they were aware of that situation when signing the loan man, and will discuss Madine's availability for United's other remaining away games at Crawley and Wolves with the authorities.

http://www.newsnorthwest.org.uk/sport/peterborough-0-carlisle-utd-0-latest

Carlisle fielded an unexpected line-up which was without Gary Madine and Liam Noble.

Noble, who scored in United's 1-1 draw with Walsall on Monday, has a calf injury.

And striker Madine was not able to play due to the terms of his licence after his release from prison, which says he has to be at home by a certain time in the evening.

The club say they were aware of that situation when signing the loan man, and will discuss Madine's availability for United's other remaining away games at Crawley and Wolves with the authorities.

http://www.newsnorthwest.org.uk/sport/peterborough-0-carlisle-utd-0-latest

Where's his 'home'?

Sheffield? Newcastle? Carlisle?

Does he have to travel to and from training every day to his 'home'?