Think that's us down..

Getting really bored of sitting through timewasting snooze-fests against charlton, wish you were staying up. Would much prefer charlton, millwall or the non-entity that is blackpool to go down. Will miss my yearly trip to oakwell, but say hello to the pigs for me, maybe a yearly trip to rotherham will have to do.

Guest S7Owl

fair play for coming on here and posting, as an owl living in Barnsley with one of yours as a brother in law I might give a little chuckle, but would rather Yeovil, Charlton and Millwall went, local derbies are cheaper and so so much more fun, stick one to the piggies for us next season Whitey, as other have said, be funny to see Danny boy deny them again a different way!

I have no time for any of the local teams, they all love to come out of the woodwork when were doing bad and kick us while we're down.

Would love the Pigs, Toytown mini-pigs, the Dingle-pigs and Donny all battling it out with each other in the third division..... let's see who's laughing then.

Guest Sheff Owl

Just to add when the Barnsley fans ever been graceful in defeat?

It's always been the ref has been against us, you didn't deserve it, we hammered you, we never get anything when we play Sheffield Wednesday.

Bitter and they won't have that problem now.

As I've said before another threads, them dropping directly costs me and plenty of others roughly £150.

Train to Millwall, Charlton etc ... cost considerably more than the short 15 min drive I'd have to Oakwell, or 30 min drive I'd have to Donny.

Selfish, but true. + I'd look.forward to a local Derby against either of them two any day as oppose to a nothing game with Millwall bringing their 200 fans.