Think that's us down..

Guest Sheff Owl

I'm sure there would be plenty of Barnsley fans laughing if we went down so what goes around comes around.

Just wish it was possible for Charlton and Millwall to join them.

The only downsides to this are that it's one less derby game, and Barnsley are almost always good for 4-6 points to us.

I'll miss the fixture, but can't honestly say I care what happens to Barnsley FC from here.

That goes for all local clubs actually. When we almost went bust a few years ago, the vast majority of Barnsley, United, Donny and Toytown fans actually wanted it to happen.

I know Whitey probably wasn't one of those as he seems to have his head screwed on 75% of the time, but those days really changed me and how I look at the fortunes of other local clubs.

"flip 'em", I say.

I'll be cheering you on twice next season though, against the Blunts. And I'll cheer you into the top two at their expense.

Anyways, you might stay up yet. Can't see it, but it's not quite over.

I'm slightly disappointed you haven't had the minerals to get out of it. I watched the game against Leeds and couldn't believe how easily you were beaten by a very very average Leeds side, no fight at all, Danny as tactically inept as ever.

I would have preferred any of the others to go down including Doncaster, however, the sheer belligerence shown against us by the many Barnsley fans I know means I will have a good gloat.

I  actually think you'll Beat 'Boro and it will go to the wire. It wouldn't surprise me still to see Donny lose their last 2 and join Yeovil and possibly Blackpool. If you 6 fingers can pull off 2 last wins.

But in reality we all know Dannys got a new mission. Stop the blunts part 2. I knew after he screwed up there 2 seasons ago, I was watching the credits roll and at the end it said

"Ched is no more"

but Wilson will return soon in

"Gold Dingle"