Think that's us down..

So feel free to post your thoughts in here.  :danny-wilson:

Always show my face. 

It's been a good laugh on here over the years, and whilst I'll have little reason to, I'll occasionally pop on and see how you're all getting on. I'll say hello to the Blunts for you. 

It's been coming has this, for some years if I'm being perfectly honest. We deserve to drop. I don't feel gutted about it. A shame, yes. But as I say, we deserve it. But the gutting thing will be next Saturday. Getting relegation confirmed at blummin Middlesbrough (typical) on the 26th April. The same day Danny took us to the Premier League 17 years ago to the very same day. Now that's just horrific. 

The fact your side lost against Charlton today which helped us along our way I'm sure will add even more pleasure for those of you who've waited for this day to arrive for years. Fill yer booits.  :duntmatter:

But we'll be back. Don't know when, but we will. 

Perhaps though you'll be back where you reckon you belong before that happens? I wish you all the best with that. It's about time Yorkshire was represented again at the top table. I don't include Hull, and I can't stand Leeds. So good luck next season and beyond and when you're whingeing about a 0-0 draw at Wolves next year, have a thought for us losing at home to Gillingham in the JPT in front of 3,000 supporters.  :danny-wilson:

You Reds.

Was hoping we could make things interesting today but our lot let everyone down, again. Were a better side than Charlton but got complacent again.

I've been surprised by the lack of fight at Barnsley they usually fight tooth and nail but despite the odd result they seem to have thrown the towel in at times

Yeah you're down but I think you'll find most Wednesday fans would prefer you in the Championship to Charlton. It's a good rivalry between us and you at least bring a support to away games. Charlton brought their usual 4 taxi-fulls today for a relegation decider. They're proper tinpot and more worthy of League 1 than you.

Best of luck against the Pigs and hopefully you take 6 points off them.

Think majority of us wanted to help send chuckleton and that twerp morrison down.

Agree its been coming though. Appointing wilson was the final nail in the coffin.

Wonder if you'll be able to keep COG and proscwitz (sp)? Could be a reasonable strike force in the pub league.

Any of brum, swillwall, donny, blackpool or chortleton to join you. Wouldn't miss any of them.

Rather Barnsley stayed up if I'm honest.

Rather charlton, millwall go down. Always good atmosphere Barnsley games. Much better than the usual library and 200 away fans cockneys bring.

This. Sorry we let you down today Whitey.