Charlton Fans at Hillsborough today

Guest charlton85

Their chant when coke was down and the fact they didn't clap lee rigby's mum or the paraolympian tells you all you need to know.

They hate us and united cos nobody was arsed when they won league 1 lol

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/11102568.Lee_Rigby_family_s_emotional_visit_to_Charlton_Athletic_memorial/?ref=mry

Have a good read.

Edited by charlton85

What a bunch of bottom, honestly I would want to curl up and die if CA were my team.

And yes I know they've mugged us at Hillsbourgh.. Kin plastic Chas n Dave Herberts.

Let's knock 10 rounds of poo out of em next season..

Guest charlton85

Well I've read it, still cant see where it says no need to applaud or show respect at Hillsbrough because you have a memorial

No it doesn't. But 'it tells all you need to know' about how serious our fan base has taken the murder of lee rigby, a crime that happened in our borough.

I can't explain why they didn't applaud but i am 100% it wasn't out of disrespect. Its a crime that was harrowing and many go past the site everyday.

Heard you fellas are going to have an open top bus parade again after losing out to us again... I guess finishing second is more cause to celebrate  gary megson

Sorry we couldn't fill a stand in a stadium that hasn't been filled since the 90's, got to be so so tin pot :(

I fear for your future. Feeder club and the ever lowering wage bill I heard (amongst the lowest in the division next season, if not the lowest) Does not bode well for Charlton long-term.

I fear for your future. Feeder club and the ever lowering wage bill I heard (amongst the lowest in the division next season, if not the lowest) Does not bode well for Charlton long-term.

Don't even think they're a feeder club are they ?

They just get sub standard Leige's cast offs.