A brand new Sheffield Wednesday tradition is born

post-4683-0-62673600-1397930743_thumb.jp

At Bournemouth yesterday a brand new Sheffield Wednesday tradition was born

Within the crowd was this topless handlebar moustached Owls legend who decided to create a brand new way of signalling your love for the Owls.

The one armed wave was born, closely resembling the 'I'm a little teapot' move of yesteryear

post-4683-0-89394000-1397930914_thumb.jp

Note the technique: your left arm down by your side, and your right arm as wide out as you can

Ideally you would grow a handlebar moustache for this brand new technique, but as we all know it would probably be impossible for 80% of female Sheffield Wednesday fans to grow excessive facial hair.

For those that can however a moustache would finish this look off nicely

Regardless of moustache everyone can do this so why not give it a go. Try it now, take a photo of you doing this new one armed gesture, and upload it here for us all to see if you've nailed it or not.

We also need a name for this new amazing fan move.... any ideas ?

Owlstalk Shop

attachicon.gifSheffield-Wednesday-Fans-Bournemouth.jpg

At Bournemouth yesterday a brand new Sheffield Wednesday tradition was born

Within the crowd was this topless handlebar moustached Owls legend who decided to create a brand new way of signalling your love for the Owls.

The one armed wave was born, closely resembling the 'I'm a little teapot' move of yesteryear

attachicon.gifOwls-fan-SWFC-Sheffield-Wednesday.jpg

Note the technique: your left arm down by your side, and your right arm as wide out as you can

Ideally you would grow a handlebar moustache for this brand new technique, but as we all know it would probably be impossible for 80% of female Sheffield Wednesday fans to grow excessive facial hair.

For those that can however a moustache would finish this look off nicely

Regardless of moustache everyone can do this so why not give it a go. Try it now, take a photo of you doing this new one armed gesture, and upload it here for us all to see if you've nailed it or not.

We also need a name for this new amazing fan move.... any ideas ?

Why triy to take the wee out of a fellow owl, who as traveled hundreds of miles to see the lads play. flippinggrow up. WAWAW

Guest goalthirstyhirsty

This is my mate's dad- top boy during the miner's strike- happy birthday big man - 66 yesterday! UTO

Haha he is my lift to home games, been an owl 50 + years. Doesnt really rate madine much neil he much prefered cog in the championship lol

He can sod off then

I hate him

I hate him so much

How can he not like the Goal Machine ?

Booooooooooooooooo

WAVEY MAN OUT

Why triy to take the wee out of a fellow owl, who as traveled hundreds of miles to see the lads play. flippinggrow up. WAWAW

Think you're on the wrong site Kev 

lol

We're here to celebrate, hug, dance and see the lighter side of supporting Wednesday innit

Owlstalk Shop

He can sod off then

I hate him

I hate him so much

How can he not like the Goal Machine ?

Booooooooooooooooo

WAVEY MAN OUT

Think you're on the wrong site Kev 

lol

We're here to celebrate, hug, dance and see the lighter side of supporting Wednesday innit

Please see post 10