Derby fans in sky bouncing

Guest s17owl

Guest Big Guns

I dislike songs that insert a swear to fill the sentence. This is one such example.

Don't mind them in short doses but you will never get an entire stadium singing because of that.

Wots wrong with swearing are you a flipping nun

Who did we get it from

Dunno the original but the band used to play the song with the words something like "over here, over there, we're the famous Sheffield Wednesday everywhere"

First time i remember it being the bounce song was when we played at Brentford and won 3-0 - started with a little pocket of fans in the middle behind the goal but soon the whole terrace was bouncing - and it carried on for virtually all the game

It was brilliant

Engage posh mode......

As chants go the Bounce song is pretty civilised. The swearing isn't directed at anyone else, and we even refer to our porcine neighbours by the "proper name" of Blades.

lol

Dunno the original but the band used to play the song with the words something like "over here, over there, we're the famous Sheffield Wednesday everywhere"

First time i remember it being the bounce song was when we played at Brentford and won 3-0 - started with a little pocket of fans in the middle behind the goal but soon the whole terrace was bouncing - and it carried on for virtually all the game

It was brilliant

First game I remember was Wycombe away 2-1 to us, forget the year. The over here etc bit caught on, but for the first ten minutes or so most people just "la, La la" along with the tune - so guessing it must have been fairly early in its life.

I dislike songs that insert a swear to fill the sentence. This is one such example.Don't mind them in short doses but you will never get an entire stadium singing because of that.

I told my kids that the lyrics to that song are "if you don't funky bounce then you're a blade"