Gary Madine...

If we were to sell him I don't think it would be to carlisle. I can't see them having enough cash. Wasn't Madine the last player they sold for a real actual fee?

I just don't know where they'd get the money from.

Guest wilyfox

If we get a decent cash offer, I think we should consider it. 1yr left on contract after two poor seasons. Keep banging them in for Carlisle and see who takes an interest.

Guest wilyfox

I'd have a look at him in pre season before making any sort of decision.

Any other course of action would be foolhardy.

That would happen, regardless. Transfer market doesn't get going until July anyway - especially being a World Cup year.

Guest wilyfox

Madine and Nuhiu could both be our 20+ goals strikers next season why would we let Madine go?

Because, after two seasons we still don't know that he can perform at this level - and his contract is running down. He could also be sold to balance the books much like O'Grady was last year, enabling us to do more in the market. Next season could be Madine's year; but it could also be Nuhiu's, or Lavery's, or Maguire's... If Milan genuinely does want a play-off push, we need some proven top-6 performers amongst those guys.

Edited by wilyfox

Guest james.taylor1982

I like him and want him to stay, but if they slump up the £900,000 plus we paid they can have him.

Hopefully we will get shut of him. He couldnt cut it in the championship before he got sent down and i cant understand anyone who thinks he can score goals in this league now. Secondly i dont want him anywhere near the place after what he has done. 

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Hopefully we will get shut of him. He couldnt cut it in the championship before he got sent down and i cant understand anyone who thinks he can score goals in this league now. Secondly i dont want him anywhere near the place after what he has done. 

Spot on! not good enough and we should be looking at alot better, plus hes a complete tool

If players are of real quality, they'll show it regardless of the league you stick them in. Madine is not one of these players unfortunately. Players like Andy Johnson, bobby Zamora, Rickie lambert have cut in the Premiership to some degree and they've come from similar lower league backgrounds. I just don't see him doing it. I hope he does.