Would you sing for a fellow Owl please?

Guest meghinio

Guest Big Guns

I'll be singing with my missis.

Big Guns is working I suspect so can you beep the horn on the bus BG?

Yep I'm taking Liam Palmer to old Trafford on my bus that day

lol

Hi fellow Owls, I will be bringing my dad on Monday for what will most probably be his last ever game, he is now in a wheelchair and we will be in the very right hand corner of the north stand disabled area.

My dad is a real true Wednesdayite and has supported since the early 60's and despite living in Coventry has held a season ticket for over 4 decades following the team all over. Many of you would recognise him if you saw him, I am sure

I would love for the Kop to sing his name just even for half a minute.

A lot of people on facebook have said they would like to do this but I guess it would only take off properly if people on here would like to join in, as this is the number one forum and the place where things happen fans wise.

For a dying Owl to hear his name sung by the Kop at what could well be his last game would just really be amazing for him.

If you could do this for a fellow Owl, I am asking if you could please all join in and sing "There's only one Johnny Eales" on 12 minutes

Thanks

Is this the same John Eales who played football for the White Rails ? 

What a fantastic gesture - so sorry to hear about your Dad mate, but hope we can brighten his last moments for a few seconds!

Hope everyone down my end (Lep End of North) join in too.

Perhaps the club could remind fans on the scoreboard and via the tannoy before the game etc (providing it's not a surprise!).