Hillsborough Memorial

Next May will mark the 30th anniversary of the Hysel disaster. Wonder if there will be similar events to mark the tragedy?

I think heysel is erased from liverpools memory/history in their eyes.

They were a horrible set of supporters in the 80's.

It is such a shame that young kids and teenagers suffered in that tragic day, for other peoples negligence.

Personally I am glad that the official memorial isn't at hillsborough, let them have it at anfield, after all we are the guilty party and they are the innocent football club with angelic supporters. (Just ask anyone living in the hillsborough area on that day)

looks like split opinions on ere, when in-fact its not, its just some people can see thru the furor' and just look at the 96. 

others cant, doesnt mean they aint sad it happened, merely the conduct/blame game  is their first thought.

most days ill put somink owls related on my facebook page, so today i merely put... 

'i love my club, its awesome'   with two pics of our beautiful stadium, 

now having done it (4 hrs ago) im being asked if im on a wind-up.... WTF!

are we meant to be ashamed of our club? support them for 364 days a year? 

pardon me but 1, we didnt play in the game, 2, stadium was hired off us for the occasion,

3, our ground was obviously good/big enough, we had the biggest kop in country, if fans cant fit in there they couldnt fit in anywhere (not swfc decision which end fans got) 4, where was the shame supposed to be during euro 96 or when steve Claridge scored the CUP FINAL WINNER in our stadium, all since the disaster?     

im sad about what happened that day, but im not ashamed to support my club or play at our ace historic stadium. 

you could argue its slightly crass to post it today of all days (got l'pool friends on FB) but again.... do i support them 364 days a year or 365?   ... and without seeming narrow minded, for anybody that has a problem with it,  is it not fair to ask them if they support their team on 29th may? 

dont need to ask, cos you know they do..... me aint got time for hypocrites!